terça-feira, 22 de outubro de 2013

My Fav Body Butters from The Body Shop

Hi Party People,

Hope you are having an amazing week!

Today I'm going to show the body butters that I like the most by The Body Shop. I tried other brands but in terms of quality, the TBS wins with a big advantage Yes, I'm a body butter girl. And you?!

TBS is on sale and I took advantage of that and bought the passion fruit body butter for 4.50pounds (with card), instead of 13pounds. Major discount!

I Love this body butter it's smells like Heaven =)

But their are more that I like deeply!

Here they are!

Hope you like it!
xo


Olá Party People,

Espero que estejam a ter uma semana fantástica!

Hoje vou mostrar as body butters que gosto mais da The Body Shop. Já experimentei outras marcas mas em termos de qualidade, a TBS ganha com muita vantagem. Sim, sou menina de body butters. E vocês?!

TBS está com promoções e tirei vantagem disso comprando uma body butter de maracujá por 4.5libras (com cartão) em vez de 13libras. Grande desconto!

Adoro esta body butter, cheira divinamente bem =)

Mas existem mais que gosto muito!

Aqui estão elas!

Espero que gostem!
Beijinhooos


Passion Fruit


Blueberry 

Mango

Chocolate

1 comentário:

  1. a minha mae usa a blueberry, ou usava ja nao sei, e acho que gostava bastante...eu ainda tenho a de gengibre do ano passado, ta a custar a ir, nao me dou com elas, a de karite entao odeio =(

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar