terça-feira, 26 de novembro de 2013

White was the Color at the AMA's

Hi PartyPeople,

Hope you had an amazing start of the week! Mine was "studying" for a project I'm working on. It feels like I'm back in school again =)

So, today I'm going to show you the looks that the stars wore at the American Music Awards 2013.

There were some looks that I liked and some looks that I didn't but what I noticed was that the color white was deeply present at the AMA's.

Let's check it out!


Olá Party People,

Espero que tenham tido um começo de semana fantástico! O meu foi a "estudar" para um projecto que estou a desenvolver. Parece que estou de novo na escola =)

Hoje, vou mostrar os looks que a estrelas usaram no American Music Awards 2013.

Houve looks que gostei e outros que nem tanto, mas notei que a cor branca foi muito usada nos AMA's.

Vamos verificar!





Nicole Richie in Emilio Pucci



Zendaya Coleman in Donna Karan



Miley Cyrus in Versus Versace



Christina Aguilera in Maria Lucia Hohan



Kendall Jenner in Keepsake



For me one of the best makeups was this one that Christina Aguilera used. Classic and Glamour in one face.

Para mim das melhores maquilhagens da noite foi a da Christina Aguilera. Classico e Glamour numa face.




What's your fav look?

Qual foi o look que gostaram mais?



Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang!

3 comentários: