domingo, 1 de dezembro de 2013

Hello December 2013

Hi Party People,

Hope you had a fun weekend!

Today is the first day of December. My favorite month of the year.

I just love everything about it. The weather, the clothes, the makeup, the hot drinks, the colors in the street, Christmas and New Year. 

This is the time I feel more inspired and motivated. How about you?! What do you think about this month?

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


Olá Party People,

Espero que tenham tido um fim-de-semana divertido!

Hoje é o primeiro dia de Dezembro. O meu mês favorito do ano.

Adoro tudo ligado a este mês. O tempo, as roupas, a maquilhagem, as bebidas quentes, as cores na rua, Natal e Ano Novo.

Esta é a altura em que me sinto mais inspirada e motivada. E vocês?! O que acham deste mês?

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang































These are inspirational photos. They don't belong to me except two of them. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário