quinta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2014

Accessories are my thing now?!

Hi Party People!

It's Thursday so the weekend is almost here! YEAH!

In my life I've been thru an evolution in terms of style. When I was about 13, 14 years old I was a true tomboy. Wearing a red cap, always with jumpers, and tennis shoes.

Then at 15 I started to realize I actually had a feminine body and started to wear more fitted clothes but still I was very clueless of what to wear.

When I was in High school I started wearing makeup everyday, (but I didn't knew how to apply it), until I got into College.

At College I really didn't care about my clothes, accessories, makeup, or anything related to fashion.

But the evolution began when I decided to be a Make Up Artist. And by the time I was 23/24, I knew how to prepare my face in terms of skin care and do a full makeup that I was proud of.

At 25 I had a massive understanding of who I was and looked at myself with full makeup on, but I didn't take care of my hair, my clothes and accessories. And I thought: I really have to change this.

So at 25 I started to change my hair and taking care of it (using conditioner for example, that was a big thing for me).

Then I started to notice I had to wear clothes that I liked and that made sense for me to wear. And not wear something just because it's easy, but also because it made me feel good.

And this year, is the accessories revolution. I never was interested in accessories, until a few weeks ago. And now I'm going crazy trying to figure out what I like! It's sooo fun...

So here are some ideas for you newbies at accessories like me.

And tell me your story! Did you had a style evolution in your life?

Hope you like it!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang



Olá Party People,

É Quinta-Feira por isso o fim-de-semana está quase ao virar da esquina! YEAH!

Na minha vida tive uma evolução em termos de estilo. Quando tinha 13, 14 anos era uma verdadeira maria rapaz. Usava um boné vermelho, sempre com camisolas largas, e sapatilhas.

Depois aos 15 comecei a aperceber-me que realmente tinha um corpo feminino e comecei a usar roupa mais justa, mas mesmo assim não sabia bem o que vestir.

Quando estava no secundário usava maquilhagem todos os dias (mas não sabia aplicá-la), apenas na Faculdade soube.

Na Faculdade não queria saber das minhas roupas, acessórios, maquilhagem, nem nada relativo a moda.

Mas a evolução começou quando decidi ser Maquilhadora. Pela altura dos 23/24, sabia como preparar a minha face em termos de cuidados diários e fazer uma maquilhagem completa da qual me orgulhava.

Aos 25 tive uma verdadeira revelação de quem era e olhei para mim de maquilhagem completa, mas sem noção de como cuidar do cabelo, roupas e acessórios. E pensei: Tenho mesmo de mudar isto.

Por isso aos 25 comecei a mudar o meu cabelo e a tratar do mesmo (usar condicionador por exemplo, foi um grande momento para mim).

Depois apercebi-me que devia usar roupas que gostava e que faziam sentido para mim usar. E não usar apenas algo porque era fácil, mas porque me fazia sentir bem.

E este ano, é a revolução dos acessórios. Nunca me interessei por acessórios, até à algumas semanas atrás. E agora estou a dar em louca a tentar perceber o que gosto! É tão divertido...

Aqui estão algumas ideias para newbies como eu.

E contem-me a vossa história! Tiveram alguma evolução de estilo na vossa vida?

Espero que gostem!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang




Just bought this necklace by Romwe



Victoria Beckham SS14



Chris Habana RTW Spring 2014 




By Romwe


By Romwe




Gucci Fringe Bag - S/S 2014

PS: The pics don't belong to me!

2 comentários: