quarta-feira, 16 de abril de 2014

See by Chloé

Hi Party People!

Hope you are having a beautiful sunny day!

I moved to another house so I haven't been posting regularly because of that. But now that everything is calmer I will start doing the posts every day of the week!

My Lady Gaga Fame fragrance, is almost finished, so when I heard that Chloé was launching a new fragrance I was super excited!

I always love the packaging that Chloé does, so feminine and soft. And the fragrance See by Chloé is no exception.

It's floral and fresh, just the way I like it! Now I just have to try it! Can't wait!

What do you think about Chloé's fragrances? And the packaging?

Hope you like it!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


Olá Party People!

Espero que estejam a ter um lindo dia de sol!

Mudei de casa, por isso é que não tenho postado regularmente. Mas agora as coisas estão mais calmas, vou começar de novo a postar todos os dias da semana!

A minha fragrância da Lady Gaga, está quase no fim, por isso fiquei super entusiasmada quando soube que a Chloé estava a lançar uma nova fragrância!

Sempre adorei o packaging da Chloé, tão feminino e suave. E a fragrância See by Chloé, não é a excepção.

É floral e fresca, mesmo como gosto! Agora só tenho de a experimentar! Mal posso esperar!

O que acham das fragrâncias da Chloé? E o packaging?

Espero que gostem!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário