domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

I´m delighting with...

Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh Body Puree and Fragrance!

This is one of the new and limited Summer fragrances in The Body Shop, and of course my favourite.

If you know me you know I love the Dreams fragrance, so it was easy to like the Sun Fresh version.

It has watermelon, and water notes, as well as mandarin and neroli. So it´s spicy, fresh and fruty! I love it.

I have the fragrance in my purse and I use it all day long.

And my ritual now before going to bed is to put a litle bit of the body puree on my hands. It´s amazing! The texture is really light, so it absorbs very well, and the perfume stays on a long time! Perfect for Summer!

I wish this edition wasn´t limited! Am I right?! =)

Hope you like it!
Kisses

Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh Body Puree e Fragrância!


Esta é uma das novas e limitadas fragrâncias de Verão da The Body Shop, e claro a minha favorita.


Se me conhecem sabem que adoro a fragrância Dreams, por isso foi fácil gostar da versão Sun Fresh.


Tem melancia, notas aquáticas, bem como mandarina e neroli. Por isso é picante, fresca e frutada! Adoro.


Tenho a fragrância na minha carteira e uso durante todo o dia.


E o meu ritual antes de ir para a cama é colocar um pouco do body puree nas mãos. É maravilhoso! A textura é muito leve, por isso absorve muito bem, e o perfume fica durante muito tempo! Perfeito para o Verão!


Queria que esta edição não fosse limitada! Estou certa?!


Espero que gostem!
Beijinhooos!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário