sexta-feira, 17 de maio de 2013

Rigby & Peller Swimwear Launch Party

Hi Party People,

Yesterday I was in the Swimwear Launch Party for Rigby & Peller.

It was soooo fun! =)

First the store was beautiful and the costumer care amazing! Then the food and beverage, were so tasty! I drank a cocktail called Tropical Breeze, and I have to say if I wasn´t "working", I would have drank more then one.

But then, the real fun part started. I did a bra fitting to see my real size. And my I say, boy was I wrong. I thought I was a 34B, after all I am a 30D. Go figure!!

After that a Make Up Artist from Eylure applied fake eyelashes in yours truly. They were so natural! Just the way I like it regularly. Thank you!

And of course, Rigby & Peller, had an amazing collection of swimwear that was colorful but also respects the body in all sizes. But I must say I loved the lingerie, I was so cheerful and refine. 

Thank you Eylure for the opportunity to go to this party!

Hope you like the pictures!

xo


Olá Party People,

Ontem estive na festa de lançamento de Swimwear para Rigby & Peller.

Foi tão divertido! =)

Primeiro a loja era linda e o atendimento ao cliente maravilhoso! Depois a comida e bebida eram tão saborosos!
Bebi um cocktail chamado Tropical Breeze, e deixem-me dizer que se não estivesse a "trabalhar", teria bebido mais do que um.

Mas a seguir a isto é que o divertimento começou. Fiz medição de soutien para saber o meu verdadeiro tamanho. E não imaginam o quanto estava enganada. Pensava que era um 34B e afinal sou um 30D. Imaginem.

Depois disso a Maquilhadora da Eylure aplicou pestanas falsas aqui na Ritinha. Eram tão naturais! Mesmo como gosto regularmente. Obrigada!

E claro, Rigby & Peller, tinham uma colecção maravilhosa de fatos de banho que era colorida mas também que respeita o corpo de todos os tamanhos. Mas devo dizer que adorei a lingerie, era tão animada e requintada.

Obrigada Eylure pela oportunidade de ir a esta festa!

Espero que gostem das fotos!

Beijinhos


The look


Tropical Breeze Cocktail


So many Eylure Eyelashes... Bliss...


I just loved this black robe...


My lingerie advisor...


Yummi!


Put some eyelashes girl...


Eylure Rocks...


Rigby & Peller Swimwear detail...


Bathing Suits by Rigby & Peller


More details...


So tasty...


Goodie Bag... Thank you!










1 comentário: